Recipe for happiness



Everybody needs a carrot to go one step beyond

Doesn't matter if you eat it or not. As long as the eyes are focused on the carrot, you may go one step forward. And that's always enough!

This is a blog, about all the small pleasures in life.. and the greatest of all; Food!

Interesting recipes from Greece and all over the world, amazing deco ideas, inspiring art, fabulous trends, cute handmade stuff, dreamy destinations, a clever line, a funny thought...

Anything that makes me go... wow! and makes me smile, can be... my carrot.

After all, happiness is a piece of cake!
A carrot cake!

Take a bite!

Saturday, September 29, 2012

The last warm nights of September... Άνοιξη, Καλοκαίρι, Φθινόπωρο, Χειμώνας και πάλι... Φθινόπωρο











Ετοίμασε κάτι ελαφρύ και νόστιμο και βάλε εκείνα τα βότσαλα που μάζευες να κρατάνε τις πετσέτες του φαγητού στη θέση τους! Κάλεσε τους φίλους σου και μείνετε στο μπαλκόνι μέχρι αργά...Θα σας φτάσουν οι αναμνήσεις του καλοκαιριού για να βγάλετε άνετα τον φετινό χειμώνα;



Autumn is my favorite season of the year. Because i can still enjoy my balcony. I can still eat at my balcony. I don't sweat all the time. I am already taned and i can smell the rain after so many months. I love the yellow leaves on the trees - or even better- on the ground, i like the gray clouds coming back for a new beggining and i love waiting for the Winter... The snow, the red noses the flaffy scarfs! All these are ahead of us... how lovely! Enjoy the last warm nights with your friends now that you can. Decorate your balcony with cushions and throws. Make an easy but delicious dinner, and drink some wine thinking and talking about the Summer... Did you have fun this Summer? I will never forget mine, waiting for my little prince!

photos via

3 comments:

  1. Yes, Autumn is also my favorite time of the year. I love it when the colours get more brilliant, the air fresher and the evenings cooler. Unfortunately that's not something we get to enjoy here in the tropics. It's always the same; either hot and dry or hot and wet ;(. So boring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Αν οι αναμνήσεις είναι καλές, θα φθάσουν!!!!! Ιδιαίτερα για σένα που περιμένεις έναν little prince!
    Φιλάκια από το ανοιξιάτικο Σάντον!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ωραία ιδέα οι πετρούλες μέσα στο πιάτο να συγκρατούν τις πετσέτες!
    Άντε να δούμε πότε θα φθινοπωριάσει και πραγματικά βέβαια, γιατί προς το παρόν οι ζέστες καλά κρατούν!
    Φιλιά και καλό μήνα!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails